Friday, April 9, 2010

Finished Bloodcrusher

Here is the finished Bloodcrusher. I think it turned out fairly well. The free hand painted standard turned out nice for me. I still find freehand painting somewhat difficult, but nonetheless, I went for it and I am pleased with the result.


Here is the Bloodcrusher rider. The model was painted very similar to the Juggernaut, however, I highlighted the upper areas of the rider's skin with an orange/red mixture. The sword was actually done with a number of layers. First, Red Gore, then I highlighted that with a mixture of Red Gore/Blood Red. Finally I applied Blood Red to the outer edges of the sword and put a line down the middle of the sword.



Here is a good picture of the standard. I went with an original pattern because I plan on using this model as my Battle Standard Bearer. I thought I would throw the Khorne symbol in considering it is a Khorne miniature.

Overall, I am pleased with the final result. The miniature turned out pretty cool and should look great on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment