Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My collection and Table

I just wanted to post a couple pictures of my collection and my gaming board. Half the collection is actually my friend's. Also, a huge portion of my Imperial Guard Army are in cases. But it is worth a look none-the-less. Enjoy.



This is my Imperial City Table. You can pull this table off and play on a normal grass type field underneath (which you can see at the bottom of the picture). This city took a couple months but turned out fantastic. You can also see my two Valkyrie models in the background.



The collection!!!!! Eleven years of collecting and painting has led to this crazy collection of miniatures. Again, half these models are not mine, but it looks very impressive. The top shelf is a mixture of my Imperial Guard Tanks, various elite troops, Ogryns, and other miniatures and my friend's Space Marine Tanks, and various other troop selections (including Calgar and eight of his Honor Guard). The next shelf down is another mixture of mine and my friend's miniatures. On the far left are some Hordes of Chaos models including a giant, some Dragon Ogres, Chaos Knights and some Warriors. In the middle you can see my growing Tyranid army and various Terrain pieces. On the far right are some Necron destroyers (also in my friends collection) and a Baneblade for my Imperial Guard and a Baneblade for my friend's Space Marines (for Apocalypse battles.) The next shelf down in my entire Chaos Space Marine Army for Warhammer 40k. The shelf below that is my Empire Army and my Demon's of Chaos Army. That shelf is getting very crowded. The lowest shelf is my friends entire Orcs and Goblins Army along with carious Necron tanks. It is a crazy collection which I am sure is worth more money then I'd like to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment