Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tyranid Warriors Finished

This week I finished painting my three Tyranid Warriors. It took about eight hours to paint the entire set of models from start to finish. Take a look below to see the final steps and end results.





In the pictures above, I simply applied the bubonic brown and bleached bone to the models. This lightened their skin up considerably. Check out previous entries for a more in-depth description on painting Tyranids.






In the above pictures, the red carapace had been painted and feathered. All that was left were the teeth, eyes, and various small areas that would be painted green.



The end result. These Tyranid Warriors turned out fairly well. I am a little disappointed by the way the teeth turned out, but, overall I am pleased with the outcome. Next up, 16 Tyranid Hormagants!

No comments:

Post a Comment