Monday, September 13, 2010

Im Back!

Been quite a while since I last posted. Summer was pretty busy, plus - my camera broke. I finally got a new camera and hopefully I will post some new pictures soon. I am currently working on the new Demon Prince model for my Chaos Space Marine army. I will hopefully post a picture of my progress sometime this week.

Over the last couple months I have really only been painting Empire. I have recently added, five outriders, three mortars, ten statesmen, ten gunners, and eight knights. (Mortars in 8th edition are really great.)

I also wanted to mention that I went to Games-day this year in Baltimore. Overall, it was a great convention. Much better than years past... I played a couple pick-up games on really awesome tables. Best of all, I won an Imperial Guard Emperor's tank company. If you do not know what that is, It is 10 Leman Russes, and I won it. FOR FREE! I also won a number of other smaller things. Free stuff is always fantastic!

In any event, I will be posting some of the work I have been doing over the last couple months within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment